Friday, November 30, 2007

New stuff on TV front

This first one may actually be old, since I see in Wikipedia that it was launched in 2005. This is not bad for me, to be only two years behind. It's Current TV, and for the never-say-die fans of Al Gore, this is his (sorta) network. Different stuff. I liked the Hummer piece on the InfoMania segment, which I found by hitting the "on tv" button. This may be the link. A few items before that is an amazing report about dancing by people with disabilities. It seems to be set in Miami, so I wonder if anyone knows where these super dancers can be found.

Next is a live blogging tool, alerted to me by the Florida Democratic Party tech guy, Phillip Perry, via the FloridaNetroots email round. Have a look at http://coveritlive.com/

And something melding a lot of stuff together is Veridoo. Could be big.

No comments: